Thursday, May 3, 2018

Manaiakalani session 6




deep dive review

screenshot/shift/command /4

google classroom not in use in our school use class sites Class site examples

Critique my site


  • What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy?
What i need to do to improve my new Google site

  • What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional?
Improve my google site to suite the students

  • What did I learn that could be used with my learners?  
When students use the new google site it will help them to achieve

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mergran, great to see the takeouts that impacted you from today. Keep checking in with Lenva to support you as you make the changes you have noticed today.

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mergran, My name is Sally chatfield and I am from the Northland cohort, I teach at Kawakawa Primary School. Good luck on your journey with Google site, I have been playing around with my own class site and seeing what works with my tamariki.

    I look forward to following you on your learning journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the same situation as you. I need to improve my google site as well so that students can navigate more easily and efficiently.

    ReplyDelete