Thursday, March 22, 2018

Manaiakalani session 4




  • What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy?Pepeha on screencastify more in depth into the use of teacher dashboard and shortcuts in using chromebook
  • What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional?Use of teacher dashboard
  • What did I learn that could be used with my learners?  Rewindable using screencastify
  • What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow in my personal life? Use of screencastify



Pepeha Presentation where to from here Maori vowels


Share-Pedagogy

Teacher Dashboard

Shortcuts

Screencastify

Using blog for SAC


Make an instructional video of one of the things you have learnt in the first four weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Your links to your learning are very clear for the reader to find. Did you want me to pick up that when you copy a text across you need to select, cntrl,v,shift so the words don't spread across the page?

    ReplyDelete